USHP is the Utah Society of Health-System Pharmacists
To advance public health by promoting the professional interest of pharmacists practicing in health systems through:
- Developing professional standards for patient care.
- Fostering an adequate supply of well-trained, competent pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy interns.
- Developing and conducting programs for maintaining and improving the competence of pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy interns.
- Disseminating information about patient care and safe and effective drug use.
- Improving communication among pharmacists, other healthcare professionals and the public.
- Promoting research in the health and pharmaceutical sciences and patient care.
- Advocating safe and effective medication use within health systems and the community.
- Advocate for laws, regulations, and standards that improve patient care.
See USHP Leadership and Board and USHP Committee Leads and Staff for more information.
See also USHP Constitution and Bylaws.